The Great Equalizer: Helping Women and Girls Lead in Business
In celebration of Women’s History Month, this roundtable discussion will focus on addressing gender leadership gaps and creating career advancement opportunities for women and women of color in the workplace.
- Audrina Bigos, Morning Anchor, CBS Chicago
- Juatise Gathings, Chatham Operations Director, Discover
- Stephanie Luster, President, Essations, Inc.
- Stephanie Helms Pickett, Associate Vice Provost for Inclusive Excellence & Strategic Practice, Office for Institutional Equity and Diversity, North Carolina State University
- Mommy & Me Business Team: Jaye & Melan, CEO & Founder of Beauty Glam Nails
Invite your colleagues and Employee Resource Groups to join you in attending this virtual roundtable in honor of Women’s History Month.