- Raising awareness of the organization’s #CEO Girl Summer.
- Polished Pebbles declared Summer 2021 the #CEOGirlSummer. Among other awards, the organization received nearly $300,000 in grant funding from the Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority (ICJIA) Restore, Reinvest, and Renew Program to provide meaningful, paid summer programming and work experiences for over 160 girls and their mothers. Girls from across the Chicagoland area and from the South Suburbs participated in Polished Pebbles’ Every Girl Is a CEO Summer Work-Study Program this past summer.
- Garnering additional public awareness of the Every Girl Is a CEO Conference and Fundraiser through driving individual donations, sponsorships, and participation of eligible girls across the county to register for the event.
- Held on October 16, 2021, Polished Pebbles’ second annual Every Girl Is a CEO Career Conference serves as the organization’s annual fundraiser. This global career conference brings together young ladies in eighth grade – college from the Chicagoland area, nationally, and globally in South Africa to continue building their leadership skills and professional tools. The conference will feature engaging and informational panel discussions that include female CEOs and professional leaders working in a range of industries including construction and manufacturing, public health and safety, beauty, entertainment, and hospitality. This year’s conference will kick off with an in-person event in advance of the virtual conference featuring a series of hands-on workshops for girls to learn specific career skills and tools from our construction and trades partners as part of our Pink Hard Hats initiative. (https://polishedpebbles.com/…/every-girl-is-a-ceo…/)
- Assist in building adequate media exposure and public awareness to increase corporate sponsorships.
- Increase national sales of Every Girl Is a CEO Career & Success Guide written by Polished Pebbles Founder Kelly Fair (https://polishedpebbles.com/product/every-girl-is-a-ceo/)
- Increase public awareness of organization’s founder and boost recent news articles including recent profile in ESSENCE Magazine (https://www.essence.com/…/meet-the-black-woman…/)
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com for more information. In that email, please share the name of your firm, website, and primary contact person.