Join us for mother-daughter bonding experiences with Polished Pebbles mentors and featuring special guests.
Saturday, July 16 – 10 am – Noon
HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL GOALS
Hosts: Melan and JayeCEO’s of Beauty Glam Nails
August 20 at 10 am – Noon
GROW AS A LEADER WITH PUBLIC SPEAKING TIPS
Host: Addison, CEO of Director’s Eye
- Every Girl Is A CEO Work-Study Program: Girls ages 13-17
- Mommy & Me Entrepreneurship Program: Moms and daughters ages 10-17
Register to attend the virtual Polished Pebbles Mommy & Me Master Class on Saturday, April 30 at 11:30 am – 12:30 pm CT.
Learn about careers in fashion, design, and entrepreneurship from Christopher Reavley, Founder of CR Collection.
Girls in elementary school, high school, and college are encouraged to register!
The Great Equalizer: Helping Women and Girls Lead in Business
- Audrina Bigos, Morning Anchor, CBS Chicago
- Juatise Gathings, Chatham Operations Director, Discover
- Stephanie Luster, President, Essations, Inc.
- Stephanie Helms Pickett, Associate Vice Provost for Inclusive Excellence & Strategic Practice, Office for Institutional Equity and Diversity, North Carolina State University
- Mommy & Me Business Team: Jaye & Melan, CEO & Founder of Beauty Glam Nails